What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you better.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock the content, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
- To improve our website in order to better serve you
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
- Memorize the users who have unlocked access to premium content
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the users experience and some of our services will not function properly.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We gather the following types of information:
- Contact Information You Provide to Us: Such information may be submitted to us via the contact form on our website, email, phone call, social media, our mailing list signup form or any other medium. The types of information that we may collect includes your name, phone number, email addresses, website address, mailing address, social media usernames or any other contact information that you provide to us.
- Login Credentials: At times throughout our work on a project, it may become necessary for you to grant access to various kinds of login credentials. Such credentials are only requested when it is beneficial to our ability to successfully complete the task at hand. We will never ask for login credentials when it is unnecessary to do so.
- Aggregated Tracking Information: We aggregate the behavior of visitors to our website and social media channels in order to better provide content that is valuable to our visitors. We are able to see aggregated demographic information but are not able to see the identifying information of any individuals unless they publicly share our content in some way.
- Consumption of Emails We Send: When we send email newsletters to those people that have opted in to receive them, we track who opened these emails as well as who clicked on any of the links placed within the newsletter. We do this to measure what information our email newsletter recipients find valuable in hopes of providing the type of content that a recipient would like to see in the future.
- We use all of this information to do the following:
- Communicate with our clients, potential clients, partners or those that may be interested in talking to us
- Provide customer support as well as obtain feedback
- Complete tasks that are crucial to the overall success of a project
- Track the aggregated use of our website in order to make improvements to the content and structure of our site
- Track the behavior of those following us on social media to provide content that is more interesting to our audience
- Track the consumption of the content in our email newsletter to inform the content that is included in future newsletters
- We do not share, sell or trade your contact information without your consent. We may use your contact information to communicate with you or send you content that you’ve requested, but we will not provide your information to anyone else without first obtaining permission directly from you in writing, on the phone or in person.
- Any credit information you provide us will be used solely for transactions that you’ve approved. We will never sell, share or provide any of your credit information to any third parties except in the case where we make a purchase on your behalf, in which case we’ll get your approval prior to purchase. We will never use your credit information to make any unapproved purchases.
- We maintain security procedures and standards that we believe are safe and secure. We test these procedures regularly and modify them as new technologies become available. We value the trust you put in us, and we strive to ensure you’ll be able to trust us far into the future.